So this whole blogging experience has been an interesting one. I have always been so nervous to share things and talk about myself without it being in a conversation or without someone asking first so it took a while to get used to speaking out. I have quite enjoyed the blogging process to be able to share my opinion and to show my talent without feeling like I am hogging the conversation or gloating.

I have really enjoyed being able to reflect on my progress while learning this song and to look into the different aspects of the piece and ways to learn. I have learned a lot not only about how to learn a piece but also about Felix Mendelssohn.

Also looking at other people blogs and the talents they have are amazing! Some of the things they have done I wouldn’t have known other than seeing it on their blogs and its a great way to learn of all the talent this amazing Cohort has!

Twitter has been an amazing resource for building connections. I have been able to follow many teachers, admin, resources and although I have not tweeted anything I feel as though I am part of the teaching community already and can keep up with events.